• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Name That Tune For Free Tape (Bonus Round)

Got one more figured out


Bonus tracks
1. ???????????????????????
2. ???????????????????????
3. Turn up the Radio - Autograph
 
hakaplan said:
Oh, I never knew that was the title. I thought it was "Out Here In The Fields." I guess you can tell I wasn't a big Who fan. :D
LoL! It's actually titled Baba O'Riley, although Out Here In The Fields and Teenage Wasteland could probably both qualify as various phases of my high school days... :sing:

For the record, here were my guesses:
1. Chicago - Feeling Stronger Everyday
2. The Who - Baba O'Riley
3. (My Little) Stone Ponies - Different Drum
4. Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street
5. Blondie - Dreaming
6. Badfinger - Baby Blue
7. just doesn't ring a bell...
 
Actually # 5 is "Heart Of Glass" by Blondie, as someone else already pointed out.

The others got 1-6 correct. I should point out that "Baby Blue" is the LIVE version, but still performed by Badfinger And now I'll end the insanity:

#7 is "Goodbye", by The Sundays. Please see my signature on reply #15. I practically gave the answer away and no one picked up on it.

Bonus #1 is "Second Home By The Sea" by Genesis. and Bonus #2 is "The Fly" by U2.

We'll do another one again soon. And next time, I'll be sure to announce when it's coming. Or at least THAT it's coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
DL-Cold Duck is just $3.25 a bottle
 
I had to go do a Google search.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sundays are an English alternative rock group.

The band, formed in the mid-1980s, released three albums of material in the late 1980s and 1990s. Their music is characterised by singer Harriet Wheeler's "dreamy" voice, 'jangly' guitars and suspension-rich harmonies.


Clue or no clue, I guess that kinda pretty much explains why I never heard of them... :yes:

I had fun and look forward to the next episode of "Now where have I heard that before...?" :thmbsp:
 
Well...
I'll eat some crow on the Who's tune. I have the guitar
TAB for it, and it's titled "Teenage Wasteland", but Baba
O'riley is correct. As for The Sundays, I've never heard of
them.

DL, thanks for taking the time to put that together. It was
a hoot.:banana:
Looking forward to the next round.

Mike
 
Yeah, I knew that Genesis track sounded familiar, although in all honesty, I thought it was Comsat Angels. I just knew it was something I had owned and heard before.
 
Figures I know all 7 and find this thread to late. No clue on the bonus tracks.

I love the Sundays...whatever happened to them?
 
#7 is "Goodbye", by The Sundays. Please see my signature on reply #15. I practically gave the answer away and no one picked up on it.

Sorry, didn't help me a bit, but it was fun. I was thinking "I'm going to win some new tape", and heard #7. :tears:
 
No, Strawman does NOT =Des-Lab.

Des-Lab=Des-Lab.

I think he was attempting to quote my message, but for whatever reason, either typed it verbatim or else removed the quote html.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DL-Tulsa can be spelled backwards to read A Slut
 
Back
Top Bottom