• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need Help Identifying Manufacturer

Register to hide this ad
Thanks Tooker. Do you own any? There is a pair of RSF400's available locally, but the seller doesn't know what he has AND is asking $800. Obviously way too much
 
I have a pair of RSF1000's and they are among better speakers of the many pairs I own. Somewhere on this forum an owner of the RSF400's thought they sounded better than the 1000's but I wouldn't know as I have never listened to the 400's.
 
They were sold through BestBuy as I recall... I don't think they retailed at even that much, and were sold deeply below "suggested retail" even new. I never listened to any of them, for all I know they were a steal, but I doubt that seller could get anything near that for a used pair now a days.
 
They're pretty good speakers that were designed by an engineer that once worked at Infinity. I remember Crutchfield sold them in the 90's. Again, decent speakers, but $800.00 is way too much.
 
THIs belongs in Dollars and Sense, but yes agree $800 is too much. Eosone was made by Polk. You might want to try the Polk forum for more info.
 
Back
Top Bottom