• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New from Northern CA

Phydeaux

Active Member
Hello
Newbie here but been lurking the passed few weeks.
Just acquired my first real turntable, the legendary Concept 2QD as it’s been referred to by its fellow owners here. I wouldn’t have bought it if it wasn’t for
this site and the wealth of knowledge one can find here. Much appreciated especially to those most active here who I see on most threads (you know who you are:bowdown:).
Looking forward to using this site for years to come and becoming a subscriber here real soon.

thanks again for all the help,

Sean
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Thanks everyone!
Glad to be part of the community.
Nice to have such a helpful and informative
site like this just starting out in the universe of
Vintage hifi.
 
Hey Sean, welcome to AK.

Glad you got some help, and will
be helping others in the future.

Q
Thank you quadman!
Everyone’s been really helpful and I’m enjoying
The what are you listen to thread quite a bit.

I’ll probably be needing some advice from you and other quad enthusiasts once my wallet allows or I get lucky. From what I hear it’s the
Sansui QD-xxxx line that really makes it worth it.
 
Back
Top Bottom