BobGAL
New Member
Hello to all you audiophiles out here. I'm a new member to the group and this is my first posting. I have been very slowly getting back into the audio gear collecting. The first audio gear I ever owned was a decent sized boombox back in the early '80s. After I got out on my own I purchased an Optimus receiver ( don't remember the model) and a pair of Optimus STS 1000's. That setup did play very well and loud enough to get a few knocks on my door. Fast forward to today. I have a small collection of equipment. My pride and joy is my Fisher CA 800 with the cassette deck and tuner along with some Fisher DS 825's. Seems to be a nice system. I recently picked up some MCS equipment for $35 from GW. I also have a pair of Fisher STV 884's and Pioneer CS-M 551's. The brands of my equipment are Pioneer, Onyko, Fisher, Sony, and my new acquisition MCS by JCPenny. I appreciate all the knowledge everyone has provided others and this wonderful site. I am open to criticism and everyone's opinions on what I have for equipment.