• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New here and thanks already!

rynmgdlno

New Member
New from CA. Been lurking here for a while and just put together a "new" system in no small part because of reviews on this forum. Thought I'd say hi in here as I'm probably addicted now.
 
Register to hide this ad
New from CA. Been lurking here for a while and just put together a "new" system in no small part because of reviews on this forum. Thought I'd say hi in here as I'm probably addicted now.

Welcome. No worries on the addiction, AA classes are offered with the purchase of an AK Membership.
 
Back
Top Bottom