• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

new gal here

Welcome aboard. Feel free to lurk and learn. Enjoy this place. It's educational and lots of fun.
 
Hi Jane - welcome to AK. There are some very nice people on here. I hope you learn a lot and add your perspective, too.
 
Hi! I'm new here (and a bit shy) but I'll probably be lurking for a bit. I have a writing background, and ended up in in a video production internship, and am needing to learn some audio stuff too...so I'll be lurking around :)

Yeah another girl!:wave:
 
You are surrounded by friends here...very geeky friends who really know their stuff! Welcome!
 
Back
Top Bottom