• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Commerce MI

masterofnone

New Member
Hi All,
First post here, been lurking for a long time and now I find myself needing some advice. I'll ask questions in the proper areas, but I thought I would introduce myself here first.

Leon
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK, Leon! :thmbsp:

If you've been lurking, then you probably know your way around, so just post away! You'd be surprised how easy it is to go from long-time lurker, to reluctant newbie poster, to --almost before you know it-- someone with, oh, say 8,000+ posts... The post numbers sort of creep up on you, like pieces of vintage gear, and vinyl records... :yes: :D

P.S. - You have a good name. There are Leons in my family, too! :yes:
 
Howdy neighbor! I am quickly finding out what a great resource this place is. Music is a very special thing.
 
Hi Leon, I live in SE Mich, as well. Make sure to check out the SMAC forum on here and come join us at an upcoming meet.
 
Back
Top Bottom