• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New member from Chicago

sandinojones

New Member
Hi everybody, just started lurking around here recently and decided to post something.

Such a great site, lots of members and information laid out in a clear and concise manner. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from everybody.

DD
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome neighbor! Tell us about your gear and tell me your favorite stereo shops in the area. I live in Oak Park and enjoy stopping at the local retailers.
 
welcome to AK ,,nice to have another class Chicago guy ,,, GO CUBS, GO BEARS ,,,Bench Grossman,,
 
Welcome DD.

A lot of members in the Chicago area.

I'm part of the crew in the western burbs.

Snade
 
Back
Top Bottom