• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Member intro from Canada

24Vboost

Active Member
Hello,

I am in Canada and wanted to join you guys on here to learn 'how to' etc! Have a great weekend!
 
Register to hide this ad
Probably General Audio Discussion, but if you don't mind my hijacking your welcome thread, I can probably help you right here.

Windows or Mac?
 
A big howdy from Texas and welcome to the AK forums.
Awesome Texas wow, every one is spread out! Forgive me if I forget to press the 'reply' sometimes I just type...actually very new to any chat or forum stuff so I have a bit to get used to like this crazy Pioneer VSX 21txh amp I just bought...I posted an ad on how to figure out assigning an output on the amp to where I can put the two RCA jacks into...trying to use it as my mp3 music player...got rid of my DACmagic 100 (bought a new one...ha ha as I miss the vintage set up) and my Citation 19 I just sold yesterday but still have my Nikko Alpha II just need a preamp (got rid of my Yamaha CX600U) and I am miss this stuff .... expensive mistake on my part...thought going 'stereo receiver' route using the DAC that way would suffice...but again, thick manual and thick in the head makes a 'confused' new comer!
 
Back
Top Bottom