on the bright side.. both speakers and amp are working out.. and my search for a Scott LK150 tech may be over. I found a seller who redid a similar unit. we chatted about the build on my Scott. I toyed, loosely with buying his apex, cost no bar build.. then it sold.
We spoke today at length, good guy.. consistent commentary on the LK150 and his build style.. so I'm going through all my notes, research.. going to compile, summarize and send.
The core focus will be getting it back to stock, minus SS rectification but ripping/ replacing everything that was done.. then doing the D. Gillespie power ine mods on it and calling it a day.
We spoke today at length, good guy.. consistent commentary on the LK150 and his build style.. so I'm going through all my notes, research.. going to compile, summarize and send.
The core focus will be getting it back to stock, minus SS rectification but ripping/ replacing everything that was done.. then doing the D. Gillespie power ine mods on it and calling it a day.