• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Newbie from San Juan Puerto Rico

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Puerto Rico is indeed a beautiful island even if we have been getting a bad rap on the media recently. Like I said, I'm sort of a rookie when it comes to HiFi but have been playing the drums since age 15. I am a physician and work long hours. The free time I have I want to enjoy music at its best with friends and family. I think that is first and foremost what musical reproduction should be: FUN! I also think that you don't need to spend a fortune to enjoy music, but make informed decisions with the help of invaluable resources such as this site. Thanks again!
 
Welcome, where are you? Right now I am in Old San Juan where I work, and I live in Alto Apolo, Guaynabo. Maybe one day we can get together and see our gear.
 
Hey PRAudio, where have you been? You were supposed to call me back once your cousin came back from his trip 6 or 8 months ago so we could get together.
 
Neighbors

Welcome, where are you? Right now I am in Old San Juan where I work, and I live in Alto Apolo, Guaynabo. Maybe one day we can get together and see our gear.

I also live in Guaynabo. I sent you a private message. We should definitely meet! Saludos!
 
The guy who showed 'em around the island took 'em to the main Post Office.. Gov't Post Office, complete w/Gov't heaters in the walls... The PRs found that amusing, since its NEVER got colder than 60 or so there..

USPS facilities here are basically the same blueprint they use in the USA. I can assure you they no longer have heaters.:scratch2:
 
Hey PRAudio, where have you been? You were supposed to call me back once your cousin came back from his trip 6 or 8 months ago so we could get together.

Things got complicated around that time. My cousin is constantly traveling, due to new responsibilities at his company. Myself, after 20 yrs comfortably receiving a paycheck as management employee I decided to make it on my own, and have been working hard at developing the business.

I also live in Guaynabo. I sent you a private message. We should definitely meet! Saludos!

BTW, my office is in Altamira, very close to the Energizer building, feel free to contact me. I go for lunch and/or drinks to Huachinango and La Cueva del Mar all the time.
 
Back
Top Bottom