• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Next CR-3020

vintagestereo

Addicted Member
Banned
I've raised about $1,400.00 in recent e-Bay transactions, so I'm going waive my usual $300.00 limit and I'd like to take a shot at the next Yamaha CR-3020 that shows up.
 
Register to hide this ad
vintagestereo said:
I'd like to take a shot at the next Yamaha CR-3020 that shows up.
Might take you a while! How many sell annually, would you say? Half a dozen or so? Can't believe the one that sold on San Diego CL a few weeks back for $100 (final price $150 because a hopeful but late buyer made the seller a post-deal offer).

Would love a 3020 myself, but it would have to be local - I am not having that behemoth shipped. Meanwhile, my CR-2020 will have to do!

Rgds,
 
Remember the CR-3020 with box and docs that sold in Northern California last year for around $1,000?
 
SoCal Sam said:
Remember the CR-3020 with box and docs that sold in Northern California last year for around $1,000?

That's last year.

Point in case the Garrard 301 which sold last year in box for $1000 There is one on the bay at near $4000
 
spartanmanor said:
Do you think that will do it? My bet is it will go for $2000 or more if in good shape.

Last one on E-Bay went for less than $800.00 in supposedly "perfect" condition with a BIN. That's a fair price for an exquisite looking 170x2, but with no Dual Mono and no Toroid. I wouldn't want to pay much more than that for one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-CR-3020-...ryZ39791QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

In the past year, a couple have gone slightly over $1,000.00, which I would still consider, but most are below that. So, figure I'll be in the running with the Bid I plan on making next time one shows up on E-Bay, or elsewhere. Hopefully, if someone spots one they don't want to pay for, they'll post here. Wish me luck in my great quest!!
 
Hopefully it'll turn up in the summer months which is the slow period (usually) on the bay.
 
i would love to have one but always get outbid on it. i'll be content with my cr-2040 which i paid $160 for....
 
Mine ?

Got mine for $365 + $100 shipping last year.Needed case work and 1 channel repaired.Check my avatar,its near mint now.I would expect them to be near or slightly over a grand.They are rare but not too many people like the styling of the Yamaha"s.If they heard one then the following would go up exponentially.I was not even sure they really existed till a couple years ago when one came up on ebay.There was actually 2 on ebay when I got mine.MarkW got the other one I think.
 
Back
Top Bottom