• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Next restoration: Yamaha PC2602M

I received the second PC1602 amp today from Musiciaons Friend online store. Hooked it up, powered it on and poof... power light went on, a flash and doesn't power on at all after that. The back panel on both sides were bent like Somone tried to set it on the wire hangers. Ended up returning to Guitar Center for refund. Concentrating on the first one that works well but needs some TLC. Started the cleaning process. The caps are delayed in shipping. No hurry.
Oh what an unfortunate luck for the second pc1602. Enjoy doing the TLC on that unit, I actually did when I did mine and seeing all those components inside of it. Let us know how it goes.
 
Back
Top Bottom