• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nice Pioneer RT 909 in Seattle

Register to hide this ad
If I didn't live quite so far away, and not waiting on the fridge repair guy, It would already be in my back seat.
Someone closer should pick this up. It says it comes with 2 metal reels as well.
 
Looks like he just up'd his price to 400.

I would too, if everyone was reporting my scam post about an RT-909 and I wanted it to fly under a different radar signature. This is the exact same ad as the one in WI and MD. If that same person had that same machine in those three states and didn't get it sold, well, go get it. Good luck.
 
Looks like the exact same pic as #5 in another add mentioned above.
SCAM ALERT.
Sorry guys and gals. My bad. I just flagged the post. Thanks for the heads up Mr Shadow. Much appreciated.
 
Back
Top Bottom