• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nifty Console

Register to hide this ad
That is a nice cabinet - very Japanese looking.

I think that he'd do better by listing the separates individually, and shipping them, then trying to sell the cabinet locally.

I could be wrong, of course; for all I know Glen Allen could be crawling with audiophiles.
 
It contains Accuphase, and Phase Linear, very nice. Not your run of the mill console that's fur shurr.
 
Last edited:
Pictures saved for posterity, as you don't see a console like this very often.
 

Attachments

  • $(KGrHqJ,!iYE+hhHwiCyBQCv4BD-rQ~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!iYE+hhHwiCyBQCv4BD-rQ~~60_57.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 16
  • $(KGrHqN,!hsE+m!kNEndBQCv1B5Sew~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!hsE+m!kNEndBQCv1B5Sew~~60_57.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 10
  • $(KGrHqN,!nUF!IRJUlPuBQCvyvuYtg~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!nUF!IRJUlPuBQCvyvuYtg~~60_57.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
Nice stuff but it will never sell whole, the speakers are trash with the replacement drivers, and the tweets are only worth about 300$ for each set. I have a hard time seeing the price he sees.

On the other hand the cabinet is very nice, but I don't know if it would have any value, as I am not sure it could be repurposed as something else.

At the end, its like most other consoles. It worth more parted out then as a whole system. Would be nice if it had matching speaker cabinets!
 
At least it is interesting. Def not the usual console gear!

I can see paying between a quarter and a half of what he's asking. I may lay an offer on him. It's surely an estate find, not the original owner.
 
Back
Top Bottom