• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Night and Day.

Register to hide this ad
During the day I listen to my stereo in a dimly lit (no sunlight) room. At night, same lighting, plus TV (muted) but, on the headphone setup. Nothing special to see here. :(
 
During the day I listen to my stereo in a dimly lit (no sunlight) room. At night, same lighting, plus TV (muted) but, on the headphone setup. Nothing special to see here. :(
I levelled up with An NEC A-910 integrated amp. Wow what a difference in Imaging. You gotta give the Sony's another try. They weren't $599 clams for nothing. They take months to Break in. Once broken in it's all sweet!

1582584493490361007554.jpg
 
Lighting from somewhat evenly placed candles with hot-wires exposed between the speakers. The Lottery permitting, I can visualize some thoriated tungsten, bright-emitters, one day replacing the low glow of my KT-120s.
 
4vZcoMDwUjZc_XuxG0N4V9nPmkNCx0i3YyeYazwNxEjs0k-mF2C45VrjKD5B9IN0U8SnDioY_1oBFE4Khj0NHCR6ToZyiBgLd4ZSxMkmzQO_K1QhzNRK1TR-92SnHJ1j-GhcXZAO8K0=w1920-h1080


QrYrmfFBQH3SblfiEJ71o62U62X_2529IFSwRja4mV6-9uPOxYh8ymB80-D7pLEWh-Lq6F4jfkZaSPbk3kkVUfYa3JLZMuVpg9aELhpdPsPl_lyIdj1xEROTPrD41vH7Hm70jCc9aYk=w1920-h1080
 
Back
Top Bottom