• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nikko NR-550 Schematic or Service Manual

geebjen

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Does anyone happen to have the Schematic for a Nikko NR-550 receiver? There's one on hifiengine but I don't have a login.

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Sorry, I can't help with that one. I don't have hifiengine access, I still had the other manual from before.
 
Sorry, I can't help with that one. I don't have hifiengine access, I still had the other manual from before.
I feel the pain too concerning hifiengine, as they are closed to new subscribers? Thank you. I believe I found the manual on ebay for a decent price and free shipping.
 
Back
Top Bottom