• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nikko Owners--Show us your stuff!

I have the following:

Nikko NR-615

Nikko NR 7075 - I really like this one, the tone controls are these cool beveled solid knobs...

Nikko NR 9095

Nikko NT 850 tuner - nice sleeper unit, has selectable IF bandwidth.

I always remember Nikko as being hard to find, but very well priced (especially through the mail order houses that carried the line) back in the 70s.
 

Attachments

  • nikko7075front.jpg
    nikko7075front.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 339
  • Nikko9095frontTopOn.jpg
    Nikko9095frontTopOn.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 319
  • NikkoNR615FrontOn.jpg
    NikkoNR615FrontOn.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 241
  • NikkoNT850frntCrop.jpg
    NikkoNT850frntCrop.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 250
I have 2 Nikko's here. Still searching for a couple of parts to complete them but they both sound excellent.

Nikko 3035

Nikko 9095
 
Last edited:
I have the Alpha 450, Beta 30, Gamma I, in main system. The TRM 600, and FAM 500 just waiting for rotation. Will post pics tonite.
 
CUlater said:
I have the following:

Nikko NR-615

Nikko NR 7075 - I really like this one, the tone controls are these cool beveled solid knobs...

Nikko NR 9095

Nikko NT 850 tuner - nice sleeper unit, has selectable IF bandwidth.

I always remember Nikko as being hard to find, but very well priced (especially through the mail order houses that carried the line) back in the 70s.

The 7075 looks like a clone of the Pioneer SX-737!!
 
3035 receiver
5055 receiver
Beta 20 Preamp
790 tuner

Back in the 70's Nikko gear got good mid-fi reviews and was always just beyond my price range.
 
weekend before last I missed out on a pair of Nikko speakers.....

Bookshelf type, 2 way, didn't get a look at the model # or drivers, but they looked just like Spendor's......I searched the net, and couldn't find any reference to them. I'm guessing that they were from the 1970's, early 1980's at the very latest......
 
Took the stack outta the rack for cleaning and snapped a few (lousy) pics.

Top to bottom,

Gamma V tuner
Beta 50-II pre
EQ-30M eq (Left)
EQ-30M eq (Right)
Alpha 230amp

nikkostack03.jpg


nikkostack02.jpg


PS. The eq curves are for picture purposes only.
 
I have two Nikko set ups

Alpha 400 Power Amp
Beta 400 Pre-amp
Gamma 400 Tuner

I bought these three pieces new in the early 1990's

I have a second Nikko system.

Alpha 600 Power Amp
Beta 600 Pre-amp
D600 Cassette Deck

I have a good friend that has an Alpha 800 and an Alpha 600 Power amp also.

I'll post some pics this weekend. :yes:
 
My Nikko STA-2010. Works very good and sounds pretty nice. Have never tried the tuner yet. I don't know what the power for this one is but I doubt it is any more than 20W. Not a bad little unit though.
Bryan Anderson
 

Attachments

  • P1010025.JPG
    P1010025.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 196
  • P1010026.JPG
    P1010026.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 174
Back
Top Bottom