• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Nikko Owners--Show us your stuff!

I bought an STA-2010 at a garage sale for $20 a few years ago. I only bought it because it came with a nice set up bookshelf speakers. This receiver only has 7 watts rms per channel. I don't know what I would do with it. I should hook it up and see if it needs any attention. It does look pretty.
 
Been in the family since purchased new by my brother around '73 or '74. Survived terrible abuse by me through college thanks to its robust circuit protection, but at this stage, though technically still working, desperately in need of TLC. If anyone knows of a spare knob cover for the tape switch I'd be interested ;-)
 

Attachments

  • Nikko TRM-600.jpeg
    Nikko TRM-600.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 19
I have 2 nikko alpha II, 2 alpha III, alpha 230, beta 2, beta 30 and a newly acquired beta 400.
The beta 400 looks brand new inside with the beautiful green nichicon muse caps. It does need the controls, pots and switches cleaned. Unfortunately the service manual is unobtainable or can't be found anywhere. I'll upload some pics later.
Philster
 
Back
Top Bottom