• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

No Affiliations: Cornwalls in Redding,CA for 500 as advt in Craigslist

vaathi

baski
Subscriber
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/d/klipsch-cornwall/6505514194.html

00i0i_enc7j8KCoG4_600x450.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I think it's a decent deal...people tend to replace the tweeters with Crites diaphragms anyway, so that takes care of the blown tweeter. The hole in the woofer can be patched. And $500 is the asking price, so I'm sure there's a little room for negotiation. Where else can you get a pair of Cornwalls for less than $900?
 
I just took a closer look at the ad - two pluses: consecutive serial number! and the $30 worth of Klipsch badges are intact!!
 
Back
Top Bottom