• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Noob with a question Denon DP 45F

Ste d

New Member
I just bought this tt at Goodwill for $8.00:banana:. Great deal, but... I need a platter and mat before I can find out what else it needs. If anyone can help by pointing me in the right direction, I would surely appreciate it.
Thanks,
Steve
 
Register to hide this ad
I just bought this tt at Goodwill for $8.00:banana:. Great deal, but... I need a platter and mat before I can find out what else it needs. If anyone can help by pointing me in the right direction, I would surely appreciate it.
Thanks,
Steve

Welcome to the AK turn table forum.

Denon DP-45F and Denon DP-35 F shares some common parts.

Donorganparts - forum sponsor has a Denon DP-35F platter available for $24.00. :thumbsup:
http://organdonorparts.com/Denon-DP-35F-Turntable-Platter-P402-5.htm
 
Bought my DP45F new in the mid 80s ... don't use it a lot these days, but I'd never sell it ...
 
Bought my DP45F new in the mid 80s ... don't use it a lot these days, but I'd never sell it ...
I hope that I can get it up and running so that I can enjoy my albums. I walked into Goodwill last week and the has a Sansui 5000x, the Denon, and an Akai 1731D reel to reel (which I have no idea what to do with) for $36.00. I had to jump on it.
The Sansui so far needs some new bulbs, but other than that it seems strong. I am looking forward to trying them out.
 
Last edited:
I hope that I can get it up and running so that I can enjoy my albums. I walked into Goodwill last week and the has a Sansui 5000x, the Denon, and an Akai 1731D reel to reel (which I have no idea what to do with) for $36.00. I had to jump on it.
The Sansui so far needs some new nolbs, but other than that it seems strong. I am looking forward to trying them out.
I assume you mean bulbs. :) I've had two 45F's over the years, great tables. Like a Big Dummy I let them get away. Finally got a 37F that needed a little TLC. Shoot me if I sell it.:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I assume you mean bulbs. :) I've had two 45F's over the years, great tables. Like a Big Dummy I let them get away. Finally got a 35F that needed a little TLC. Shoot me if I sell it.:rolleyes:
Second time today that that's happened. I just washed my hands and can't do a thing with them. Feel like I'm losing it:crazy:.
 
Can't wait to see this one up and running! I own a DP-57L (DP-62L in North America), so I know nothing of the 45F, but I'm a huge fan of these Denons!
 
Back
Top Bottom