• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Now here is a well thought out ad on CL. LOL!

Register to hide this ad
A real bargin at a $150... Maybe able to turn it into a total "SCROE" if you could talk seller down to $125
 
Yeah, I'm thinking if anyone has a system with the following badges:
"Receiver"
"Tape deck"
"Turn Table"
Then these "speakers" could match up quite nicely. :D
 
I don't think you guys really understand the time and effort that went into that ad. Concise, yet informative. Short, but it draws buyers in with the promise of what might just be.....or what?
 
In the "you never know" department, had there been a phone number I would have called it just to find out brand and model. Although something tells me it would probably turn out to be cheapo BB or White Van specials.
 
Back
Top Bottom