• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Office Space

PrestigeWW

Active Member
A few shots of my office space.


...Airport Express -> MSB Gold Link DACIII -> McIntosh MAC 4300V -> B&W CDM 1NTs (+ an unplugged Denon 2900)...

5959818130_f8997fd111_b.jpg


5959892854_94a3526776_b.jpg



...the desktop...

5959814466_c20f588d89_b.jpg



...my trusty assistant (Zeus)...

5959514411_036fc73229_b.jpg



...and the room...

5959277655_148143bea7_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
How is the imaging with that type of arrangement? I always thought about arranging my office in such a way, but never have. New baby in the house, now my office is also my home theater and bar. :(
 
How is the imaging with that type of arrangement? I always thought about arranging my office in such a way, but never have. New baby in the house, now my office is also my home theater and bar. :(

Please tell me you don't work from home..

Imaging and soundstage is pretty good. Obviously the monitor being front and center isn't ideal, but I tried to space the speakers far enough to put me in the sweet spot and keep my line of sight open. I wish I were a little further away and the speakers were a little more apart, but it's close enough. I really don't spend time in my office doing any critical listening, though. Save that for the main room..
 
Very Nice System. I've never thought of to put the speakers where they are in a room like that for your computer. hmmm It is a good idea.
 
Not so sure about the Macs :scratch2:

Really nice setup, though! I've always thought about arranging my office like that, but moving anything in here with the weight of the furniture and all the wiring is a major project.

Also, looks like you keep your desk a heck of a lot neater than mine. Maybe I'd be more productive if mine looked like that...
 
Back
Top Bottom