• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Office Space

Overhauled the office recently.



Went near field with the ERA D4s

7520993202_aa6be2e1b7_b.jpg




iMac to Monarchy DIP to Benchmark to the 4300v

7520990944_243da579ea_b.jpg




7521095610_a14ca66e83_b.jpg




7521023144_eeb2038343_b.jpg




Nak RX303

7520991334_6a14552c22_b.jpg




Audeze LCD 2 phones

7520992038_51beecb717_b.jpg




7520992486_3acd1e283a_b.jpg
 
Nice overhaul. I would've kept the CDM-1 nt's personally. I love your ipod/amp pak gear!! I have a pack myself with my Copper Pro's - love it. Will never listen to my iPod without amplification again. Great set up.

Jimmy
 
Very nice as always. I see your a golfer as well. :thmbsp:

cubdog

Thanks. Definite best thing about living in FL is the golf.

I've made it to three of the four majors, including the 2005 Masters. Hoping to get to combine a British Open/Scotch tour soon.

Nice overhaul. I would've kept the CDM-1 nt's personally. I love your ipod/amp pak gear!! I have a pack myself with my Copper Pro's - love it. Will never listen to my iPod without amplification again. Great set up.

Jimmy

The 1nts are great, but I'm trying to clear some space. I've been hoping to sell them but have had no luck on Barter Town.

Headphone amplification is def the way to go. I also added a Cypher Labs Solo DAC - works wonders on my portable rig. Never tried the Copper Pros, but I'm sure they're sweet. I use a pair of custom made phones from JH Audio when I'm traveling light..

I'm tipping he doesn't sleep outside.

Lol. The Florida heat would kill the poor guy.

6935637436_d225a14db4_c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice place. I'm looking forward to getting my office set up. Mostly to have a place to arrange my "life". You know, every little scrap of paper necessary to prove you exist. :pity:

Zeus does rock. :guitar:
 
Zeus!......Come!!

I'm trying to steal your cute doggy from you.:D
I would love to have him, he looks like a well mannered individual.
 
Nice place. I'm looking forward to getting my office set up. Mostly to have a place to arrange my "life". You know, every little scrap of paper necessary to prove you exist. :pity:

Zeus does rock. :guitar:

Perfect near field / headphone setup you have there! :thmbsp:
Nice woofer too. :D

very nice system.

that dog is the cutest i've seen in a long time. how old is he?

Zeus!......Come!!

I'm trying to steal your cute doggy from you.:D
I would love to have him, he looks like a well mannered individual.

Thanks for all the comments. Zeus (4 years young) certainly appreciates it too. Having a listening companion who equally enjoys/sleeps through the likes of Willie Nelson, Black Sabbath and Charles Mingus is quite special indeed. Plus he's always there to take the blame when the girlfriend complains about certain odorous malfeasances. :thmbsp:

:yikes: Holy Crap!!! Is that an Accuphase you have on the floor over there in the corner!?! Get it outta there, man!!!!

Lol. Sacrilege, I know. I actually just moved it into a new cabinet that finally arrived. Will post pics soon in my other thread.
 
Love your office! Wishing I had a pair of those B&Ws. (Watching a pair on auction site currently...fingers crossed) My dogs are a fixture in my den as well. (One laying on my feet right now!) Nice space
 
Back
Top Bottom