• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Oh god... You gotta be an uber geek drunk on the k-aid to even think about this....

Register to hide this ad
Found it on Slashdot. Appears MS has promised a bunch of people free copies of 7 if they host one of these launch parties...

I need more kool-aid before I could even watch the video...
 
Ha, they sent me an email 2 or 3 weeks ago, asking if I wanted to host one, lol. I couldn't watch the video, 5 seconds was enough. :thumbsdn:
 
Oh god... It gets even worse.. I found the list of what is included in the party pack MS sends you... They're made I tell you... MAD!!!!!

Most of this crap isn't even going up, but here's the full list of junk:
-One limited Signature Edition Windows® 7 Ultimate
-One Deck of Playing Cards with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
-One Puzzle with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
-One Poster with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
-Ten Tote Bags with Windows® 7 Desktop Design for hosts and guests
-One table top centerpiece for decoration
-One package of Windows® 7 napkins

Also included in USA party packs:

-One package of streamers for decoration
-One package of balloons for decoration
 
Oh god... It gets even worse.. I found the list of what is included in the party pack MS sends you... They're made I tell you... MAD!!!!!

Most of this crap isn't even going up, but here's the full list of junk:
-One limited Signature Edition Windows® 7 Ultimate
-One Deck of Playing Cards with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
-One Puzzle with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
-One Poster with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
-Ten Tote Bags with Windows® 7 Desktop Design for hosts and guests
-One table top centerpiece for decoration
-One package of Windows® 7 napkins

Also included in USA party packs:

-One package of streamers for decoration
-One package of balloons for decoration
......and a batch of "Rev. Jim Jones Kool-Ade dejour"
 
Oh god... It gets even worse.. I found the list of what is included in the party pack MS sends you... They're made I tell you... MAD!!!!!

Most of this crap isn't even going up, but here's the full list of junk:
-One limited Signature Edition Windows® 7 Ultimate
-One Deck of Playing Cards with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
-One Puzzle with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
-One Poster with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
-Ten Tote Bags with Windows® 7 Desktop Design for hosts and guests
-One table top centerpiece for decoration
-One package of Windows® 7 napkins

Also included in USA party packs:

-One package of streamers for decoration
-One package of balloons for decoration



I'll bite if there's a Windows® 7 Keg or a few Windows® 7 Bongs to go with the other crap :banana:


EPIC FAIL!!!!!
 
I think the Microsoft marketer who came up with this once sold Tupperware, Longaberger baskets or Amway. I've long been critical of such "parties" in which friends sell to other friends out of a sense of obligation to the host.

Oh, by the way. Do any of you guys want to come by my house and look at lint-free cloths or LP sleeves at a 300% markup? I'll provide you with tea and cookies and we can have Celine Dion playing in the background.:D

One would have to be an ubergeek assh_ole to inflict this Microsoft misery on a friend.
 
Back
Top Bottom