• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

old Lafayette

fanis

New Member
Hi, i got two old Lafayette SK-130, 15 watts, 16 ohms, i am planning to use them with tube amp.
I want to know if it`s a good match and i want to make some cabinets, all info will be very appreciated.
Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm pretty sure the SK-130 is made by Goodmans and rebadged for Lafayette. I've got quite a bit of Goodmans driver info so if you post a photo, I'll see if I have the datasheet for that model.

They do generally make a good match for a low powered tube amp due to the 16 ohm impedance and high efficiency.
 
Back
Top Bottom