• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Olivia Newton John dies at 73

Register to hide this ad
anyone ever see a PBS special when the gee gees were performing, and this had to be before robins death. she was in the audience when they did grease....great show.

talented lady. rest in peace

eta: concert from 1997, lookitup
 
Sorry to hear this. I wasn't a fan but one of my audiophile friends had a thing for her... RIP.
 
Followed her work during my teenage years back in the 70's. Use to have some her legacy Vinyl LP's but I gave them all away to someone who was a fan of hers .. about 22 years ago.

Nice Lady ... R.I.P.
 
Losing a husband and a number of bouts with Cancer. Died with family and friends around, so that sounds like hospice ...
Time to pull out Xanadu tonight ...
(Yes, I have Grease, but I prefer Xanadu - Gene Kelly tops Travolta, any day ) ... Its magic ...
 
I had made a thread in the off topic, that somehow ended up attached to this thread here. I'll say it again, I always liked her, and am sad at her passing...........
 
Back
Top Bottom