• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

One Week until the HUGE Kutztown, PA Vntg Electronics Extravaganza on September 18th & 19th, 2026 !

tubeactive

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Get ready, ASAP, for the next Huge show at the Kutztown, PA. Renningers Antique and Farmers Market, 740 Noble St., Kutztown, PA. 19530

All the info at:
www.kutztownradio.com

www.renningers.net

www.dvhrc.com

These very large shows have been happening since the late 1990s. This upcoming event will be the 54th show at the same location !

FREE Admission !
FREE Camping on-site, Friday to Saturday !
FREE Parking !

RAIN or SHINE Event ! Overhead protected Pavilions are both football field size !

Nearly 300 tables filled with vintage electronics !

Friday admission for the public begins at 10AM !

Nearly 200 Exhibitor-Vendors !

Friday night Auction begins at 6PM !

LARGEST SHOW of its kind in the USA !
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Nearby hotels and motels, as well as campgrounds can fill up quickly, as these shows usually coincide with Kutztown University family weekends...
 
The previous Kutztown show had the most HiFi audio available, compared to any other swap meet I have ever attended.

I have been attending swap meets and audio shows since the mid-1970s. The next Kutztown show is the 54th show at the same location.
I have attended 50 of the past 53 shows.
The amount of audio gear at the last show was actually overwhelming ! There was something HiFi related at almost every booth ! There were about 300 tables at the 53rd event, with very few empty tables.

Tables are still available. If you are also there, as an exhibitor-seller, while we all set up our booths, you have the best chance of scoring largely ! These shows are absolutely worth attending !
 
Last edited:
Just thought I would chime in here - last show was my second time attending and first time as a vendor. It was an amazing experience as both a buyer and seller - I sold everything I brought (an SUV full), and ended up with another SUV full of purchases! It is also a great opportunity to connect with other AKers and other likeminded people. Highly recommend attending if you are able, and I will see you all in the fall with a table full of goodies!
 
@Sterling245 ,
I am glad you sold out on your first Kutztown adventure ! Your prices were very appealing.

Have you renewed your tables at the same spot ? Our large HiFi area, near the entrance, is becoming "audio central."

See you soon !
 
@Sterling245 ,
I am glad you sold out on your first Kutztown adventure ! Your prices were very appealing.

Have you renewed your tables at the same spot ? Our large HiFi area, near the entrance, is becoming "audio central."

See you soon !
Yep, I renewed before leaving! Can’t risk giving up that prime real estate!
 
I just checked table/booth availability.
There are 15 Pavilion "Edge" Booth spots and 24 "Inner pavilion" Booths available.

That info indicates that approx.150 Booths are paid for, already !

Don't wait until August 18th to buy a booth !
On or after August 18th, the prices go up !

At this time, one Booth, which includes one, 8ft. Long, wooden table is $55.
Additional tables are $10. Each, before Aug.18th. You can fit three of their wooden, 8 foot long tables in your booth.

On or after August 18th, the booth w/1 wooden table is $65.
Additional wooden tables will be $15.

If you bring your own extra tables, you should be able to fit two, maybe three more fold-up tables, within your booth, (which includes the one 8ft. Long wooden table.)

Check the site, www.renningers.net , scroll to September 18th, then click on "Register" to check availability. Then, you might want to call to reserve your spot...
 
Last edited:
Update concerning available spaces...
There are only 9 edge spaces and only 20 inner space booths available.
Prices for a Booth and extra tables go up, August 18th !

Remember that two years ago, there were over 20 empty booths. That simply means the show is growing !
The last show had only a handful of empty tables ! So, nearly 300 tables for over 200 exhibitor-vendors !

Contact Info is www.renningers.net .
Purchasing a Booth:
Click on Kutztown > Scroll to info for Sept.18-19, 2026 Radio Show > Click on Tables or Register.

Don't miss these major events...
It is as much a HiFi equipment show as an Antique Radio Show !

FREE PUBLIC ADMISSION...10AM Friday.

EXHIBITOR-VENDORS Setup starting from 8AM.

FREE CAMPING ON SITE,
Friday night to Saturday...
 
Less than a month to go...
Do not miss these huge shows....There is as much Vintage HiFi as Vintage Radios !...
 
Just thought I would chime in here - last show was my second time attending and first time as a vendor. It was an amazing experience as both a buyer and seller - I sold everything I brought (an SUV full), and ended up with another SUV full of purchases! It is also a great opportunity to connect with other AKers and other likeminded people. Highly recommend attending if you are able, and I will see you all in the fall with a table full of goodies!
Hey Will
Looking fwd to seeing you again!! FYI,, Scott is running, just need a few more caps to finish it up and and replace teh odd the OPT,,,, also the little amp chassis turned into a really nice sounding Fender Deluxe amp,,,,
see ya next month!!
 
Still glad I didn't take him up on the offer of that Sansui 1000 :) Too many projects. Still haven't done anything with the Stancor transformers I bought from Larry a number of years ago now, or the Fisher transformers I picked up in May, and haven't done all that much with the Chicago iron I finally found the mate to easily 10 years ago now. I did poke some holes in the chassis, then realized I poked a couple not quite where I wanted them and its been sitting since.
 
Yep,,
I still have the your Fishers!!! and still looking fwd to finding more projects,,, but mostly need to fill up on caps/resistors from my neighbor!!!
See ya in Sept,,,,,, wait, I think that was a song?
 
Less than a month to go !
This is the largest Audio related show in the USA. There is clearly as much audio as antique radio & vintage electronics at these shows !

At the May event, I walked around early and later. There was Audio gear at almost every booth ! There were 200+ booths !
 
Getting ready to leave for day 1,,,, weathers good this time,,, Table 153,,, Looking fwd to filling my parts lists, finding some winter projects and meeting some AKers!!!
Stop by and say hi!!!!
 
Day one is in the books,,, and it was well attended, lots of trading and catching up with old friends,,, thoroughly enjoyable!!! Saw a couple of AKers and got to hang out a while also,,,, Got an eye on a few winter projects that may come home with me today !!!
I restocked my caps and resistors from our table neighbor so I can continue with the Scott,,, and also found a bunch of needed tube, altho the 7189s didn't pan out yet...Gettin ready for day two as weather should be even better than yesterday,,, so hope to meet some more old buddy's and meet a few new ones!
Enjoy!!!!
 
Hope you guys are having fun. I wish i could have made the show but had some issues with a buyer after the May show. Kind of took the away the fun I was having.
 
Back
Top Bottom