• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

One year later... My audio odyssey

Oh, I musn't forget the Tannolks! These were a real MN AK collaborative project!

picture.php


picture.php
 
Very nice Nate but what do you like to do in your spare time? :scratch2: :naughty:
Seriously some awesome gear, great progression and beautifully displayed. I bet those Tannoys are sweet :drool::drool::drool:
 
I do like the Tannoys! :yes:

I can see living with them for a good while.

Here's the system as it stands today (for the most part - there have only been a couple changes since it was taken... :rolleyes:):

picture.php
 
A beautiful, unobtrusive set up 'ya got there, Nate.

Good idea keeping the hot tubes up and away from little fingers.

Ken
 
Nate,

Missed this thread originally but great chronology into your slippery slope. It happens to the best of us (you should have seen my storage areas).

The best thing however is the interest you have taken in DIY projects and the great work you have done.

Now go and enjoy!

Barry
 
Last edited:
Yeah, tube skills, speaker skills & photography skills!
Oh, I take LOTS of baaaad pictures, too! :yes:

A beautiful, unobtrusive set up 'ya got there, Nate.

Good idea keeping the hot tubes up and away from little fingers.
That's more by default than by design, Ken. If I had my way, that entire shelf unit would have been gone long ago in favor of something smaller and more versatile. But it's not too bad a compromise, really.

Man, that's some evolution of kit!

Darwin would be proud!
And I have a degree in Ecology, too!

(True, actually.)

Nate,

Missed this thread originally but great chronology into your slippery slope. It happens to the best of us (you should have seen my storage areas).

The best thing however is the interest you have taken in DIY projects and the great work you have done.

Now go and enjoy!

Barry
Barry, I've finally figured out that the DIY aspect of this hobby is what really turns my crank. Now it's a matter of divesting myself of the excess, and focusing. Of course, listening and enjoying come with the territory! :yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom