• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

OnePixel says- BOO...It's Halloween! Vote for best costume!

OnePixel says... "BOO...It's Halloween! Vote for best costume!"

  • Holst

    Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Fotno

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Snade

    Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Broonsbane

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Spartanmanor

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Ozmoid

    Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Pioneervato

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Winters860

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dennydog

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Strangeband

    Votes: 2 3.2%

  • Total voters
    63
  • Poll closed .

thedelihaus

Nocturnal transmissions
OnePixel's Halloween Contest!

OnePixel was having a hard time loading the poll last night so I've given him a hand.

But remember, this was the brainchild of OnePixel, and he only! Thank you for a great contrest, pal!

BOO...It's Halloween! Vote for best costume!

From Member OnePixel...

"First of all I want to thank everyone that played along. It was pretty tough trying to decided the final 10. What I looked for in judging was creativity, originality, effort, skill and just plain fun. There were at least 3 or 4 more that worthy."


boo.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
All incredibly well done.

Especially liked Ozmoid's...

...but it was Winters860 that scared me the most...:yikes:








:bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:
 
BOO-HOO-HOO. Only one vote!!!!

Man, oh man. What a tough choice! "There can be only one".

I chose. Congrats to all entrants- a fine job all around.

Too bad we have these large stinkin' issues goin' on- sorta kills the fun.

Remember-"Time Heals All Wounds"....and also..."Time Wounds All Heels"

later.....willhowl:thmbsp:
 
Thanks Carl for the contest. I had a lot of fun, and it was great to see everyone bringing their usual avatars "up a notch". :D

Next year we all need to dress up in "YOU WILL HATE ME" T-shirts. :smoke:
 
Hard to pick. All did a good job. Glad it's a secret ballot.


Happy Halloween!
 
This was a great idea on OnePixel's part! :thmbsp: Thank you Carl. :D It was a fun distraction and there were some truly scary entries. :yikes:
 
Great job everyone. You made it really tough to cast a single vote.

Good luck and Happy Halloween!:thmbsp:
 
Hey Paul,

Did you set up the poll? Thanks I was having problems with it.

Thanks,
Carl

btw...I forgot all about Deli's two headed smokin bunny. One of my favorites. It was late last night and kinda crazy.

Again I want to thank everyone for getting into the spirit and playing along. There were many to choose from and using the judging criteria I set up I did my best on the selections.
 
I've voted....... Happy Halloween. And yes, Deli's Bunny is great, so is Spartanmanors and fotno is a true artist!
 
It twere a tough choice to make, lots of good entries. :thmbsp: Ozmoid, too bad you didn't use the were-frog, he was a shoo-in. :D
 
So far there is a 3 way tie (Holst, fotno, spartanmanor) for first, with the Frog in the Blender tight on their tails vying for the Bee Gees CD.

:D
 
Update. Spartanmanor had sliced the competition for sole possession of 1st place but Ozmoid hopped up to challenge. fotno is still cooly close behind, while Holst headless and bleeding profusely is mounting a comeback.
 
Back
Top Bottom