• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

OnePixel says- BOO...It's Halloween! Vote for best costume!

OnePixel says... "BOO...It's Halloween! Vote for best costume!"

  • Holst

    Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Fotno

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Snade

    Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Broonsbane

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Spartanmanor

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Ozmoid

    Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Pioneervato

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Winters860

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Dennydog

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Strangeband

    Votes: 2 3.2%

  • Total voters
    63
  • Poll closed .
Being nominated is just as rewarding as winning.

(he says holding back the bitter pain of losing)
 
Keep in mind I'm from Minnesota, no one from this state has ever hung on until the 4th quarter.

Too bad thats when they always loose it. You will be doing better than the Vikes if you can pull it off. :yes: I'm pulling for a Minnesota win!

Being nominated is just as rewarding as winning.

(he says holding back the bitter pain of losing)

I'm am very grateful also for being nominated. Thought I might have done better though will all the Pioneer and cat lovers around here.

I was excited at the possibility of winning onepixel's best of cd. Maybe he will sell copies. :scratch2:
 
It twere a tough choice to make, lots of good entries. :thmbsp: Ozmoid, too bad you didn't use the were-frog, he was a shoo-in. :D
I had mine done, and had already planned the posting schedule... Frogenstein just happened to coincide with the final entry date. The WereFrog did get the most commentary.

I wanna know is how he managed to get the green bar.
That one is just a little too bizarre for me, too... :para:

I suppose Ozmoid is on Larry King Live!
You need to send a minion over to clean my monitor. :lmao:

:naughty:
 
Wow! I'm up to four votes. It ain't over till it's over.:D

Thanks to all those who voted for me. It's past my bed time now.:yes:
This was fun. :thmbsp:
 
sniff* sniff* I'd like to thank my supporters, ALL 11 OF YOU sniff* sniff*

I'd like to throw all my support and votes to the winner, Ozmoid, though honestly I liked fotno's better But that's OK. sniff* sniff*

Anyway, that was fun:D
 
sniff* sniff* I'd like to thank my supporters, ALL 11 OF YOU sniff* sniff*

I'd like to throw all my support and votes to the winner, Ozmoid, though honestly I liked fotno's better But that's OK. sniff* sniff*

Anyway, that was fun:D

Thank you Sir, you are too kind! It was fun wasn't it?
 
That's Rudy - Born Christmas day (therefore Rudolph). Could've been worse. Could've been Wenceslaus!:D
 
I had to vote for Fotno... anyone who can draw what he did with just pen & ink gets my vote! :yes: :thmbsp:

Scott
 
That's Rudy - Born Christmas day (therefore Rudolph). Could've been worse. Could've been Wenceslaus!:D

Wenceslaus would be a good name too, Rudy has a nice face.

Woh! The Peptol Bismol finally kicked in. No more habeneros or jalapenos for me. At least for now.

At least not til later this morning:D but yeah, it's nice to have my head intact again.

Where's our winner?


Ozmoid!!!!!
Ozmoid!!!!!
Ozmoid!!!!!
Ozmoid!!!!!
 
I can't believe I've never really shown any of my artwork at AK. It was my life's aspiration for a very long time, and just about all I talked about.

So here you go Scott, some free-hand pen & inks w/some Photoshop color. A a self-caricature, a little drawing of one of my heroes, and my lawn-mower... Hey, I was bored when I did the lawnmower!:D
 

Attachments

  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Ol' Fireball1 copy.jpg
    Ol' Fireball1 copy.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Albert.jpg
    Albert.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom