baskettiPolo
New Member
Hi there! First time poster - I've been trying to fix this problem elsewhere but have been coming up blank so I was hoping someone here might be able to help. I'm not an expert in this so apologies for any woolly wording.
I'm having an issue with my A 9030 amplifier / pre amp. Basically regardless of the channel that is in use (ie Aux In, Line 1 thru 5) I'm using I am only getting half the stereo signal. Sound does come out of both speakers but it's only half of the signal, so both L and R speakers output only the L signal.
As I said, changing channels has no impact. I've tried different wires also and that's not the problem.
I opened it up and looked and couldn't see anything obviously blown or dried but may have missed something obvious as wasn't sure exactly where to look
If I reverse the cabling so its plugged in in reverse (ie red wire into white, white wire into red) the same problem happens but in reverse, ie now both speakers output only R signal
Does anyone have any ideas of what might be causing this? Thanks so much for your help
I'm having an issue with my A 9030 amplifier / pre amp. Basically regardless of the channel that is in use (ie Aux In, Line 1 thru 5) I'm using I am only getting half the stereo signal. Sound does come out of both speakers but it's only half of the signal, so both L and R speakers output only the L signal.
As I said, changing channels has no impact. I've tried different wires also and that's not the problem.
I opened it up and looked and couldn't see anything obviously blown or dried but may have missed something obvious as wasn't sure exactly where to look
If I reverse the cabling so its plugged in in reverse (ie red wire into white, white wire into red) the same problem happens but in reverse, ie now both speakers output only R signal
Does anyone have any ideas of what might be causing this? Thanks so much for your help