• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Onkyo CP-1046f overhang gauge

cmarti

Well-Known Member
Hey guys, I just got a CP-1046F turntable and noticed the owner's manual makes mention of an overhang gauge. Of course, I can't find it online, what does everyone use to align a cartridge on these straight-arm Onkyo turntable?

Thanks in advance :)
 
Register to hide this ad
@Stillhouse - 13mm overhang is the distance the stylus extends beyond the center of the spindle. Your post makes it a bit confusing if your are someone not familiar with cartridge alignment. To get to 13mm from the back of the headshell is another distance all together. This is directly from the owners manual. 30mm is what your after. Got it from Vinyl Engine. Free to join.

upload_2020-10-3_13-35-28.png
 
Thanks guys, I got it after I made my post. Just waiting for the gear that is famous for disintegrating on these turntables so I can replace it and get it back on rotation.
 
Back
Top Bottom