• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Onkyo CP-1055F, arm lifter is loose, wriggles

Lars71dk

New Member
A fine turntable, but mine has the problem that the lifter is loose and the surface is not horizontal. I wonder if a part is missing, but I can't really figure it out based on the service manual. Do any of you guys have such a table and able to check yours? maybe post a pic?

Attached picture of mine. It does not help to turn the screw, it just adjusts the heigth. I can't pull the lifter out due to the arm. From underneth I can't get to it without taking everything apart.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220312_132729.jpg
    IMG_20220312_132729.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220312_135117.jpg
    IMG_20220312_135117.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 6
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom