• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Onkyo Integra M-5030 + Pre-amp P-3030

bdmcn71

Member
Hello all! Looking for feedback and info on my setup. I'm torn whether or not to swap out for all-in-one vintage Marantz or stay put. Your opinions and feedback are certainly welcome. I need guidance!

I have this combo: Onkyo Integra Power Amp M-5030 and Pre-amp P-3030. Also, an ADS P2 turntable. Also, running this into two late 60s KLH Model Five.

Only visibile wear are main buttons. All lights work, and dial posts were cleans a few months ago. This beast works perfectly. This combo is in near perfect condition.

So ... thoughts? Attached is photo.

Thanks in advance!

Brian
 

Attachments

  • Onkyo Integra.jpg
    Onkyo Integra.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 85
Register to hide this ad
I have the M-5030 driving a set of DQ-10s. I'd only swap out that M-5030 for a Marantz if it had big meters too (like a 140).
 
Me,I'd stick with the Onkyo rig.
I'm just not a Marantz guy.

It's just one of those "guy" things,,,like cars (ie: GM vs. Ford vs. Mopar vs. Imports/Exotics)...

Just my .02¢

Bret P.
 
agree totally...I remember when Marantz was USA build quality...then mid to late 70's it went overseas...Sony Superscope rings a bell...still looked cool ...quadrial 4 meters blah blah but went down in the build quality wize...it survives to this day on looks not quality
 
Back
Top Bottom