• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Oscilloscope Scroe! $20 and it works.

Register to hide this ad
I have a collection of test equipment that I found at estate sales that I don't know how to use. Welcome to the club.
 
I stopped at a local estate sale today, and found one of these for $20.00. It's a Tenma 72-3055, dual channel, analogue scope.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tenma-Test-...22735?pt=BI_Oscilloscopes&hash=item53f6b32b4f

No cords, no promise that it would even power up. It does, and the time line trace works fine.

Now I need some 20 MHz probes, and some training on how to use it.

That is a heck of a deal- even if it needed work.

The manual should be available online through a few of the usual suspects. BAMA, Tenma, etc. That would be your best bet. Otherwise I can look around and see if I have a horribly obsolete copy of "101 and oscilliscope Tricks" 99 of which deal with the old NTSC televvision sets.
:thmbsp:
 
Well, $20 for ANY "scope" that works is OK...
It's possible that your local Radio Shack still has a book on how to use a
"scope".
I found a friend of mine's an Elenco 25Mhz "scope" for $60-works and looks great.
Sat down with Him and showed Him how to use it.
 
Back
Top Bottom