• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pair Marantz Model 9 And A Model 7, Cincinnati

Register to hide this ad
That's an interesting listing. You would expect better pics and description for that kind of cash, but I'm not that surprised.

Value-wise those are definitely worth it--the 9s tend to bring almost that much for a pair, and the 7 is worth 4-5k I think.
 
Being as I have owned their full line, in good working condition, I know what they can do, and there are hundreds of units out there today that outperform them by a great deal. They are beautiful units though.
 
Show up with $12k cash and see if you can steal them.
I only have a lowly 8b and I think it is marvelous.
Sell whatever it takes.
 
Back
Top Bottom