• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Permit me to introduce myself

Descartridge

Stereos been berry, berry good to me!
I am RDecartridge, my name is a play on both: Rene Descartes and my obsessions - the sound of music, turntables, vintage and home theatre.
This is a great forum.
Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK! :thmbsp:
Clever name, the way it combines your main interests. I like it!
 
RD,I had to check this page out..I figured the Descartes pun before I made it to this post.

The give away? :scratch2:

Using Mr 'I drink therefore I am', as your Avatar. :D

Happy 2011 all. :thmbsp:

I hope you guys get a belly-laugh out of this;I hadn't noticed the word Descartes in the Avatar frame.I really recognised the drawing....really........
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom