• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

Nice setup for a younster!!

My Nikon is on the fritz... so until it's fixed, this will have to do.
I am in High school and this is my bedroom.
The first pic is of my current stereo. Needs new turntable and new receviers.
Speakers, from bottom:
Sansui S-45G's (connected to front channels of Sansui QRX-3500
JBL 4311's: My main speakers. Hooked up to Pioneer SX-780
Acoustic research AR-4x's.
baby Advents Series 1's
the second pic I put my camera in front of the left JBL woofer and snapped a pic. yes, I need to re-hang the indian blanket, and yes it is handmade my Indians in Arizona or thereabouts 30+ years ago.

Its good to see your into vintage stuff. Its around and if you are patience its available a bargain prices!!

Eric:music:
 
Current livingroom setup.
LivingroomSystem-July2007.jpg


My study.
IMG_0901.jpg


Our cozy livingroom.
IMG_0896.jpg
 
We don't have much furniture in the living room (teenage kids), so the system just sits up against the wall. I just drag a chair or two from the family room and enjoy.:yes:

The shop, well, that's a different story.................it's in the back there somewhere.:scratch2:
 

Attachments

  • Stereo System2a.jpg
    Stereo System2a.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 4,382
Audio Rooms

Here is mine yep a basement:thumbsdn: Carpets and a older suspended ceiling soften the sound.
 
Last edited:
Clean?

David, all those speakers will sound so much better after you CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!!!!

Tim

PS: I don't have pictures of my listening space, I'll try to get some, but I fear it is too hard/reflective -- hardwood floors (no rug), wood walls and speakers firing down the length of the room with plenty of space to build up reflections. There are a couple of couches in the room to tone things down, but I think an area rug and a couple of wall hangings might work wonders...

Tim

THAT IS CLEAN!!!!!!!!!
That blanket on the wall has improved the sound dramatically!
John Ddenver was actually spinning as I was taking those pics!

--
Vinyldavid
 
Well Scott thats probably as far into tubeland I'll go for now.
It's a tube microphone preamp.
It's pluged into the tapeouts of my KA 7300 which I use as a pre to my Rotel 981.
I can get pretty edgy tube or mellow tube sound or bypass it.
Even mellow is almost edgy.
I love it.
 

Attachments

  • img_0246.jpg
    img_0246.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,105
That Mc system up above looks awesome!
One with the light on and one how it usually looks of an evening.
My spartan blokes' room in my weekender, and old farmhouse, in rural Japan.
You wouldn't want to see my couch, and there are no curtains on the windows...
 

Attachments

  • CopyofDSC_0003.jpg
    CopyofDSC_0003.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 4,248
  • PicsofroomB.jpg
    PicsofroomB.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 2,680
Back
Top Bottom