• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

mancave 3.0

This should be pretty much it. :banana: Just have to find a nice comfy chair...

DSCN0992.jpg
 
Most recent assembly

Picture004.jpg


This is what I have put together for a living room multi-media system currently. Sony electronics, Kenwood D770 TT, Toshiba RPTV.

Just got married about 10 months ago. :D I had a listening room that we are using as a master bedroom now. This is what it used to look like.

pic021507_1.jpg


I have liquidated some of my gear (mainly speakers) and will be converting my old bedroom into a listening/office/exercise room.

A small sacrafice considering I get to bed this every evening and still listen to my Polk SDA 2C's!!!! Oh the sacrafices I have made:D.

Picture004-1.jpg
 
bre's dad, move those speakers forward a little, having the one on the left stuffed into the corner like that is probably taking away some imaging and soundstage. At least move it forward till it's flush with the rack.

Otherwise, nice stuff! :)
 
Here are recent pics of my living room and computer room systems. The living room rig is actually contains two systems:

1- Pioneer(s) SX-D7000, SG-9800, DT-510, SR-303, PD-F907 (not pictured) Speakers on this set is JBL CF100s and Dynaco A-25s

2- Pioneers(s) SA-1050, TX-540, SG-550, DT-540, SG-60, RG-60, PD-M70. Speakers on this one is HH Scott S-15s and Klipsch KSB 3.1s

Computer Room System:

Pioneer(s) A-8 Amp biamping with SX-6, DT-9, SR-9, RG-9, SG-9, PL-7 and PD-M6. Speakers are Avid Model 100s and Klipsch KSB 1.1s
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1017.jpg
    Picture 1017.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 496
  • Picture 1018.jpg
    Picture 1018.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 405
Yeah, it's not ideal but it's all I can really fit on that desk.

The reason I photographed them this evening is that I am selling them.

Going to replace them with JBL 4311 so's I have bona fide nearfield speakers for such a tight space.
 
I never formally posted my room in this thread, so here it is. I used a Nikon D50 with an 18-200 mm lens. As you can see, I presently have the Ohm F's and the KEF's setup, and the Infinity's are upstairs (temporarily). I need some more turntables!

I do have some carpet squares on order for the floor -- soon to be installed, before the long, dark, cold **** season of winter.

TheListeningChamber_101308_0309.jpg


TheListeningChamber_101308_0310.jpg


TheListeningChamber_101308_0311.jpg
 
I never formally posted my room in this thread, so here it is. I used a Nikon D50 with an 18-200 mm lens. As you can see, I presently have the Ohm F's and the KEF's setup, and the Infinity's are upstairs (temporarily). I need some more turntables!

I do have some carpet squares on order for the floor -- soon to be installed, before the long, dark, cold **** season of winter.

TheListeningChamber_101308_0309.jpg


TheListeningChamber_101308_0310.jpg


TheListeningChamber_101308_0311.jpg

whoa! seriously nice listening room. love it.
 
Back
Top Bottom