• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pics of your listening space

As Snade said. What happend to the rule regarding new members and
having to send us some of there gear as a show of good faith?
 
The den -

den051907a.jpg


The living room -

livingroom080307.jpg


I could look at your pics all day !.

Well done:thmbsp:
 
Two full-range drivers mounted in a old Fisher console aimed directly at an open 3 story stairwell; fills the house with music and sounds surprisingly good.
hall.jpg

Cool looking lamp sitting on a very cool console! My wife and I both love the cat picture on the wall! We have that picture in our living room. :thmbsp:
 
I noticed something-Almost no one has a reel to reel. Is the format that dead????:scratch2:

BTW: Newest addition to the system: Tascam M30 Mixer.:music:

Did someone say "Reel to Reel?" :D

The livingroom rack:

newrak.jpg


2 Otari MX5050 decks. The rackmounted one is quad.

The front view with the Pipedreams:

newtv2.jpg
 
I recently posted this in another thread...but here again

imgp4505kq1.jpg


Speakers are JBL 130/175DLH, N1200 x-over
Sony c77es CDP, Parasound D/AC 1000 DAC, Carver CT-6 Pre, harman/kardon HK200XM Tape, Technics SL-Q303 TT, RCA PA Amplifiers, Velodyne powered sub.

Cheers!
 
cool set up you have , very nice . hows those speakers doing behind the front set? do you have all running at the same time ?
 
Cool looking lamp sitting on a very cool console! My wife and I both love the cat picture on the wall! We have that picture in our living room. :thmbsp:
Thanks. Just got the lamp. Getting the lighting right is an important part of my listening experience. And judging from some of the listening rooms posted, I'm not the only one. I like pmsummer's monastic retreat on page 11.
 
I noticed something-Almost no one has a reel to reel. Is the format that dead????:scratch2:

BTW: Newest addition to the system: Tascam M30 Mixer.:music:

Two R2R's are in the planning on the second half of the Shrine A Pioneer RT-707 is going in with the Pioneer main rack and a AKAI M8 Tube R2R will I hope fit into the tube system mounted in the rack as if it were a drawer.
 
Back
Top Bottom