• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pictures of Fall Chinook

MIKEINEUGENE

Active Member
Here is a couple of pictures of me and a friend i took fishing for Fall Chinook on October 28th 2008.We had a good day.My fish was 29lbs and my friends was 32lbs.I make my own spinners that we troll for these great fighting fish.I am the one wearing sunglasses.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Very nice. We were up in AK this fall and missed the Chinook season (Sitka) by three days. Too bad, we had a 35 pounder in the boat. Beautiful fish, the guide netted it only to let us see what we had caught. Several more, had to let them go.

Did well with the coho, though.
 
onepixel-These fish were caught on the Siuslaw which is near Florence Oregon.This year was the worst that anyone can remember but we still managed to boat 5 Chinook and 1 fin clipped Coho in about eight trips.We also caught and released 11 wild Coho.The Chinook runs are very low on most West Coast rivers from Alaska to California.I am hoping that situation improves.
 
Mike,
This year in California both sport and commercial fishing for Chinooks has been closed to poor returns. My brother used to work for the fisheries up in Washington and my brother-in-law is a river guide on the Southern Oregon rivers. Mainly the Rogue and Chetco. I haven't heard any good news regarding the returns. I also hope too that they will rebound.

Carl
 
*sighs* I miss the good ol' days of when I was still a teen of going fishing. The dad's got no time now to go fishing and I've forgotten about everything I knew I haven't been in so long.
 
Wow! Now that is fishing!
Regards,
Jim
 
Heres a couple more the wife got last year.These are 25 and 26lbs and she caught them within five minutes of each other.No photoshopping here,none needed:D:D:D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom