• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Pioneer Clutch

I see,OK well let me know when you're ready and I'll probably send you one if you're willing to fix.
Sorry,
Been busy on some Nakamichi decks. Haven’t checked this thread in a while. The time and labor involved in the clutch repair is substantial. I’m a nice guy but no way I’m doing any pro bono clutch repairs. IMO MTF substantially undercharged.
 
Hey I understand, and thanks for the response.
Sorry,
Been busy on some Nakamichi decks. Haven’t checked this thread in a while. The time and labor involved in the clutch repair is substantial. I’m a nice guy but no way I’m doing any pro bono clutch repairs. IMO MTF substantially undercharged.
 
bump ..... anyone have the dimensions of the various parts of the clutch . Mark fixed one of mine many moons ago . threw in more $ than he asked for , well worth it in my opinion . When he returned the clutch, he asked WHY . never responded to him . But I digress... I have acquired a very modest 3d printer would like to attempt to make one
 
bump ..... anyone have the dimensions of the various parts of the clutch . Mark fixed one of mine many moons ago . threw in more $ than he asked for , well worth it in my opinion . When he returned the clutch, he asked WHY . never responded to him . But I digress... I have acquired a very modest 3d printer would like to attempt to make one
Any luck on 3D printing it?
 
not yet . Mark the fixer repaired mine a year ago plus, so i don't have an urgent need . more for just the know how . I think I need a more advanced 3d printer for this project
 
I've successfully made RNK188 in 3D resin. It was very tricky to make and print since the tolerance needed for the interference fit between the lower part and upper retainer is very precise. Another member sent me an original to copy. Works perfectly. In most cases the felt pad can be transplanted but Ive found sheets of suitable felt from craft supply places.

The short video on this link shows how it should operate once assembled: New video · Tuesday, Apr 1, 2025


Screenshot 2026-09-13 164415.png
IMG20260913165836.jpg
IMG20260319232710.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom