• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer receiver repair

Forn79

New Member
Hi I'm looking for someone to repair my sx 1050 and 650. I live in Wisconsin and would like to find somebody that has experience with these amps. Thanks ahead for your help!!!!
 
Register to hide this ad
Member markthefixer would be my choice. He's a great guy and a great tech and his specialty is Pioneer.
He's not too far from the IL/WI state line.
 
What are the issues with the units?

What part of the state? It's six hours from Beloit to Superior, so it matters a bit.
 
I repair and restore units as well. specialities have been late 60's to early 80's Pioneer, Sansui, JVC, Kenwood, Yamaha. I have been doing component level repair for a long time. I, within the past year, have done full restores on (3) Pioneer SX-1050's that included front panel light conversion to 12vdc LED's. One is Blue, one white, one green. My Turnaround is usually less than 30 days, and can be as quick as 14.
Send me a PM and we can discuss. Happy customer references available on request.
 
Back
Top Bottom