• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer SA-7500 on CL

Register to hide this ad
Maybe try and take some little speakers and an iPod to test it before you buy it?

Seems a bit pricey though. There was a working 6500II amp and tuner around here for $65.
 
Maybe try and take some little speakers and an iPod to test it before you buy it?

Seems a bit pricey though. There was a working 6500II amp and tuner around here for $65.

Thanks for the reply. Unlike most, I haven't quite progressed far enough into the 21st century to have an ipod.:dunno: I was thinking, if it does power up, offering $25 and roll the dice.
 
Thanks for the reply. Unlike most, I haven't quite progressed far enough into the 21st century to have an ipod.:dunno: I was thinking, if it does power up, offering $25 and roll the dice.

$25 bucks isn't a bad idea. Worst case it's junk and you sell a few parts or just toss it/give it away.
 
For posterity.... (no affiliation)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Pioneer SA 7500 Integrated Stereo Amplifier - $50 (Redding)

Date: 2012-01-05, 6:59AM PST
Reply to: sale-gfkp7-2778535182@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a Vintage Pioneer SA-7500 Amplifier, as shown in the pictures. Amplifier is in good condition but has not been tested. Unit is in overall good condition with all knobs, buttons and switches in tact and in good condition. If you have any questions feel free to write and ask... $50 OBO

Location: Redding
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


PostingID: 2778535182

5Nf5F15Hd3G13L83H4c11bd2e9ec8692c15f2.jpg
5N75L55M23G93K53J5c115277b0487b551343.jpg


5Lf5H55Mc3G93M43Ncc11e68e3f552d42113f.jpg
 
Thanks avguytx, I always forget to save those ads.

I haven't heard back from the seller yet. I have a feeling it does not power up which would be a deal breaker for me.:yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom