I just finished recoping my pioneer sa-9500 II. Everything went smooth, no fireworks or blown fuses. However, the pioneer stays in the protection mode.
I did check all transistors and diodes, and they all are good. Then, I took measurement on every transistor's pin, all are good except 4 on the AWS-109 board. All these transistors are part of the protection mode circuit.
Here they are:
transistor - - - - - - - - - circuit param - - - - - - -my readings
AWS-109 Q3 2SC945 - - - 0v, 0.6v, 19.4v - - - - - 0v, -0.6v, 20.55v
AWS-109 Q6 2SC945 - - - 0v, -1.8v, 8.8v - - - - - 0v, -1.58v, 0.55mV
AWS-109 Q7 2SC1384 - - -8.2v, 8.3v, 7.6v - - - - 115mV, 36.9v, 0v
AWS-109 Q15 2SC945 - - -8.8v, 8.3v, 8.2v - - - - 055mV, 36.9v, 155mv
What should I do next to find why these transistor's voltage is wrong?
Any suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated!!!!
tos
I did check all transistors and diodes, and they all are good. Then, I took measurement on every transistor's pin, all are good except 4 on the AWS-109 board. All these transistors are part of the protection mode circuit.
Here they are:
transistor - - - - - - - - - circuit param - - - - - - -my readings
AWS-109 Q3 2SC945 - - - 0v, 0.6v, 19.4v - - - - - 0v, -0.6v, 20.55v
AWS-109 Q6 2SC945 - - - 0v, -1.8v, 8.8v - - - - - 0v, -1.58v, 0.55mV
AWS-109 Q7 2SC1384 - - -8.2v, 8.3v, 7.6v - - - - 115mV, 36.9v, 0v
AWS-109 Q15 2SC945 - - -8.8v, 8.3v, 8.2v - - - - 055mV, 36.9v, 155mv
What should I do next to find why these transistor's voltage is wrong?
Any suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated!!!!
tos