• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer Separates Score

stinz

Active Member
Well I just got back from picking up the biggest group of matching separates that I have ever seen. All Pioneer from 1979!

SA-9800 Integrated Amp
TX-9800 Tuner
SG-9800 Equalizer
TR-909 Reel to Reel
CT-F1250 Cassette
PL-L800 Turntable
DT-510 Timer
SR-303 Reverb
RG-2 Dynamic Processor
TVX-9500 TV Sound Tuner

All with original boxes but missing manuals. I will put up as many pictures as possible. Have not cleaned anything yet they have been in boxes for the last 17 years. Currently have played the Amp, turntable, cassette and tuner all work great. I could use some help as to how to get everything connected if possible.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04597.jpg
    DSC04597.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC04601.jpg
    DSC04601.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC04602.jpg
    DSC04602.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC04603.jpg
    DSC04603.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC04604.jpg
    DSC04604.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC04606.jpg
    DSC04606.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 122
Register to hide this ad
Here are the remaining items.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04600.jpg
    DSC04600.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC04605.jpg
    DSC04605.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC04607.jpg
    DSC04607.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC04608.jpg
    DSC04608.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC04609.jpg
    DSC04609.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 92
I tried like hell to buy it but just could not come up with the cash great score.
Maybe some day if I'm down that way I could stop in and hear it..
 
Got it all for $1000 so it looks like I am going to have to sell some other pieces so I don't get kick out of the house!
 
So $100 for each piece with original boxes, Yes you got a GREAT SCORE!!
:banana::banana:
 
Last edited:
it will be 3 weeks before I have my next day off i will keep in touch.
After not coming up with the $. the next day 2 friends said they would have loaned me the money
Missed it by that much.
 
Wow!That is the most good looking Pioneer of them all.Was there a story behind all this.Not very common to see a totl setup with original boxes.
 
The story he told me was that he purchase about 17 years ago from a Rabbi who's synagogue was closed. He store them in his basement in the boxes and left them there unopened until today when I came to check them out. The Rabbi had some very good taste!
 
Back
Top Bottom