• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer Separates Score

Absolute trash....you need to send those to me, and I'll dispose of them properly. Oh, and by the way, please double box. :D

I had a nice Pioneer score also. Spec 1, Spec 4, and TX-9800 for $150. Enjoy your "all in one system" Nothing like that Pioneer silver. :yes:
 
$1000 is cheap considering the pieces you picked up:yes: This is not the average Pioneer gear, most of it is TOTL:music::music::music: And seperates to boot:thmbsp: Fantastic score for the money,Well done grasshopper:yes:
 
If I remember right they had some NAD stuff and Carver stuff....did you leave that or did you get that too?
 
WOW!! I'm not a Pioneer guy, but even I'm jeleous! Now that is gonna make a beautiful stack! Congrats!
 
He still has the NAD and Carver. I was interested in the Carver but once I got it working for him he decided to keep it. But the NAD was still there on Monday. He also had a Kenwood receiver and a couple of turntables one was a Garrard I think with a homemade base and cover it was pretty interesting but I had to much stuff as it was.
 
Truly a wonderful score -very rare to see so much matching gear all together, and even rarer to have it come with boxes! CONGRATULATIONS! :thmbsp:

:scratch2: Stored by a rabbi all these years, you say? Perhaps it was meant to be yours, all along! :D
 
Well I finally put the whole system together on my DYI rack. It sounds great thru either the JBL 4312a's or my most recent addition Altec Santana's.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04626.jpg
    DSC04626.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC04625.jpg
    DSC04625.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 42
So this Rabbi walks in a bar and says "I have 10 original Pioneers waiting in the car"....
 
From one cheesehead to another....SCORE! Congrats! It all looks fantastic!

Todd in Cheesecurdistan
 
Back
Top Bottom