• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer service manual, CD player PD-M453, or similar

Bloodnok

Member
Does anyone know where to find one of these? I have one that needs some attention... or possibly an exorcism.
 
Register to hide this ad
Well, that was easy. Now comes the hard part. I know I'm going to need a laser lens. It's not in its nest, and I didn't find it in the case. It also looks like it might be cheaper to buy a whole parts unit than just the lens. Anyone have any experience working on these things?

...and a big thanks to Markoz for the assist!
 
Back
Top Bottom