• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pioneer Spec Components on Dallas CL

Register to hide this ad
Man, that seems a bit much. I am looking at putting a Spec1, Spec2, TX9500 II, SG9500, CTF1250, and the RG2 with a DT400 timer up for sale and I expect about $1500.

If it's all electrically flawless and visually perfect ... maybe?
 
If it is well serviced and someone is just wanting to cut to the chase it's fine. I have a similar setup that was a score,enjoy it to this level,wouldn't pay that as things seem to find me by sharing the interest.

Still,it is Spec and patience while owning it will reward dollars wise down the road....if you could only listen to what I'm hearing right this second.
 
I saw that also. I asked if he would sell the Amp separately, no answer. So actually it was an answer. Lol.
If you search ebay he's on target. The Spec 1 & 4 combos are usually around $1,500 plus or minus for condition, then add shipping to it.
 
Back
Top Bottom